52V 19.2AH With Rear Rack LG Ebike Battery Details:
- Battery Cell Model: LG3200mah
- Nominal Voltage: 52V
- Rated Capacity: 19.2AH
- Max Charge Voltage: 58.8V
- Max Charge Current: 5A
- Min Discharge Voltage: 40.6V
- Rated Discharge Current (continuous): 40Amp
- Max Discharge Current (only some seconds): 60Amp
- Charging Mode: AC/DC
- Charge Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees
- Discharge Temperature: -20 to 40 degrees
- Motor: 2000w Max
All the batteries sold on our website come with a charger.
The LED light on the charger remains RED while charging and turns green when the battery is fully charged or disconnected.
A fully depleted lithium-ion ebike battery may take around 6 hours to recharge. It will take less if the battery has a partial charge when you start charging it.
Do not leave the battery on the charger for long periods like several days or more.
Do not store an empty battery in case you need to store it for some reason. Store it 50-70 percent charged.
Charge your ebike battery regularly. You do not have to let the battery discharge completely.